Add Ultrasn0w Source to Cydia
This tutorial will show you how to add Unltrasn0w source to Cydia. Usually Ultrasnow is installed automatically with cydia, but in some cases it will be missing, so if you could not find ultrasn0w in your cydia, follow the instructions below to add it.
UPDATE: Use Method 1 for older iOS. For iOS 5.1.1 use Method 2.
Method #1 (older iOS):
Method #2 (Supports iOS 5.1.1):
At posting time, the latest ultrasn0w is not yet supported on iOS 5.1.1. Thus, you must intall an ultrasn0w fixer patch first.
12. If you’ve installed ultrasn0w, remove it now.
13. Launch Cydia.
14. Add the following to your source:
NOTE: If you get the following error message while trying to add repo.iparelhos.com the following tutorial will help you in fixing repo.iparelhos.com error “The indicated repository could not be found. this could be because you are trying to add a legacy installer repository (these are not supported). Also this interface is only capable of working with exact repository URLs“
15. Tap on the iParelhos repo to see Ultrasn0w Fixer for iOS 5.1.1 utility. Tap install to begin installation.
16. Once installation is complete, we need to install ultrasn0w. Launch Cydia.
17. Search for ultrasn0w on Packages in Cydia. If you cannot find it, add new sources by typing ultrasn0w repo:
repo666.ultrasn0w.com (with zero, not o).
18. Install Ultrasnow 1.2.5.
19. Reboot your iPhone.
20. Turn off 3G and insert your SIM card. It should pick up your carrier signal.