Get out of Recovery Mode in iPhone, iPad, iPod Touh, Exit Recovery Mode
This tutorial will show you how to exit recovery mode in case you get stuck in that loop for any reason, this will work for the following device (windows or mac):
- Exit Recovery mode for iPhone 4
- Exit Recovery mode for iPhone 3GS
- Exit Recovery mode for iPhone 3G
- Exit Recovery mode for iPad 1
- Exit Recovery mode for iPad 2
- Exit Recovery mode for iPod Touch 4G/3G/2G/1G
First thing you will need to do is to download the following files:
Now just follow the steps below:
- Create a new folder name it anything you like and save both files downloaded earlier in this folder.
- Unzip both files (Right click on the file and extract).
- Launch iTunes and plug your iPhone into your computer.
- Put your iPhone in DFU mode following the steps below:
- Hold down the Home+Power button simultaneously for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, release the Power button but keep holding the Home button until iTunes detects your iPhone into DFU mode.
- Do not close iTunes. Let it run in the background.
**Your feedback and comments are much appreciated.
"Follow us on or or or to stay updated with the latest iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch; news, tutorials, and Cydia updates."