Jailbreak Any Firmware Any Baseband Up to 4.3.5 Without iOS IPSW Firmware Download
This new jailbreak method will jailbreak the following devices without having to download the big IPSW file for your device:
- iPhone 4 any firmware any baseband including iOS 4.3.5
- iPhone 3GS any firmware any baseband including iOS 4.3.5
- iPad 1 iOS any firmware any baseband including iOS 4.3.5
- iPod Touch 4G any firmware any baseband including iOS 4.3.5
- iPod Touch 3G any firmware any baseband including iOS 4.3.5
Note : This jailbreak for iOS 4.3.5 is tethered jailbreak which basically means that, every time you need to reboot your iPhone or in case you lose charge on your iPhone, you will have to connect your iphone to the computer and run Redsn0w again, otherwise you will lose your jailbreak, at the end of this tutorial we will show you how to do that. So if you have not upgraded to 4.3.5 DO NOT UPGRADE YET since the only available for now jailbreak is tethered.
Here are the updates that this new jailbreak has:
- Automatically determine which device and Firmware you have.
- Fetches pieces of public IPSWs from Apple (once). Non-public IPSWs must be provided manually (once). It then caches those pieces for future use.
- “Just boot” is a tethered boot. Uses whatever “Preferences” you’ve set for boot logo and kernel boot.
- “Pwned DFU” puts your device in a pwned DFU state for some of iTunes.
- “Recovery fix” gets past 1015 types of errors (when baseband portion of restore fails). Should work on iOS5 beta too
- “Select IPSW” is for picking non-public IPSWs, or overriding auto-detection
- “SHSH blobs” has a bunch of options…
- “Fetch” – fetch current PARTIAL blobs on device. Should complete in fewer than 10 or 15 seconds. Puts the set of PARTIAL of blobs on your computer as a list. Checks if Cydia already has a full set for this device and build. If not, it submits this PARTIAL set and returns Cydia’s acknowledgement or rejection.
- “Verify” cryptographically verifies existing blob files from the jailbreak software, TinyUmbrella, or Cydia server. You can select a whole bunch of blobs to verify at once if you want (like the TinyUmbrella directory)
- “Submit” both verifies and submits one or more blob files to Cydia. This lets you copy your entire TinyUmbrella cache of blobs up to the Cydia server
- “Query” – queries the Cydia server for all available FULL or PARTIAL blobs for a given set of ECIDs
- “Stitch” – stitches either FULL or PARTIAL blobs to a STOCK or CUSTOM IPSW
- FULL blobs stitched to a STOCK IPSW gives you a completely self-contained signed IPSW that iTunes will accept without any tricks (no need to go into pwned DFU mode, no need to start TinyUmbrella TSS server, no need to redirect to Cydia server for blobs)
- PARTIAL blobs stitched to any IPSW require you to go into pwned DFU mode before running iTunes. No need to start TU or use Cydia though.
- Stitching either FULL or PARTIAL blobs to a CUSTOM IPSW also requires a pwned DFU start before iTunes restores. No need to start TU or use Cydia though.
- Stitching is NOT yet supported on iPhones (well, at least not tested). Need to work out the baseband part of the restore process.
- will eventually support fetching the blobs directly from Cydia instead of a file on your computer
To jailbreak your iDevice Click Here
"Follow us on or or or to stay updated with the latest iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch; news, tutorials, and Cydia updates."