Jailbreak iOS 5 for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod Touch 4G/3G (windows, mac)
Now you can jailbreak the new iOS 5 firmware that was updated by Apple few days ago. The new jailbreak solution is available for both windows and mac users, and it will jailbreak the following devices:
- Jailbreak iPhone 4 iOS 5 firmware.
- Jailbreak iPhone 3GS iOS 5 firmware.
- Jailbreak iPad 1 iOS 5 firmware.
- Jailbreak iPod Touch 4G iOS 5 firmware.
- Jailbreak iPod Touch 3G iOS 5 firmware.
- Choice of service providers: In order to unlock your iPhone you will need to have it jailbroken first, and once your iPhone is jailbroken and unlocked it will give you the flexibility to use your device with any GSM service provider worldwide, so if you’re not happy with your current service provider, you can simply sign up with another carrier and still be able to use you iPhone.
- Use Prepaid SIM cards: Unlocking your iPhone will allow you to use prepaid SIM cards from any carrier worldwide so you’re not limited anymore to one service provider.
- No more roaming fees: Roaming fees can add a lot of weight to your phone bill, but by unlocking your iPhone you will be able to change your SIM card to a local SIM card where ever you are traveling.
- Increase resale value: It’s a fact that buyers who are looking for a used iPhone will be looking for an unlocked and jailbroken iPhone and will be willing to pay top dollar for it.
- Dual SIM Card Adapter: When your iPhone is unlocked you will be able to use it with Dual SIM card adapters which will allow you to use two SIM cards on your iPhone.
- 1000s of FREE iPhone Apps & Games: There are hundreds of applications and games that you will be able to download for FREE through Cydia once you jailbreak your iPhone.
- Unlimited iPhone Customization: Once you jailbreak your device there is No limit to what you can do with your iPhone as far as customizing and ring tones and more.
- 100% Revers-able: later on if you decided that you don’t want your iPhone Jailbreak or Unlock you can simply restore the iPhone to the out of box settings.
To jailbreak your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch on iOS 5 or any other firmware, please Click Here.
"Follow us on or or or to stay updated with the latest iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch; news, tutorials, and Cydia updates."